Here is me last night at dinner at Aja in Albert Park.
The picture was taken with the Hipstamatic app for the iPhone.
I highly recommend Aja. It has great service, and its interior is lush.
Some friends were in Melbourne for Grand Prix duties and they took me out for dinner – Aja was their recommendation after I said that lamb cutlets was the food turned me from being a vegetarian for four years to eating meat again.
– char-grilled lamb cutlets with bok choy,
– pork ribs with Asian pickles,
– grilled duck fillet with salad,
– whole steamed fish with, ginger, spring onions and chili
– steamed greens (broccolini, spinach, bok choy)
– black rice pudding and mango
– passionfruit brulee
– banana fritters
Such a great meal. All of the dishes were light and very tasty. I love the sweet-sour-salty taste of Asian food.
It was lovely to see these friends who I’ve known for many years.