The previous video I posted about Zara didn’t load all the way.
Here are my thoughts in text form…
I went to Zara yesterday. I read Skylark’s post re Zara and I had it running through my mind as I looked through the store. These are my thoughts on the store after visiting:
– I didn’t see many standout items. Fabric looked cheap on so many tops and dresses. How it can be compared to Cue and Witchery escapes me.
– So much stock combined with the recent opening frenzy makes people a bit mindless, and selfish/rude too. Customers were pushing a little, standing in the way of stock, and it generally wasn’t a pleasant shopping experience.
– So much stock was overwhelming.
– Styles were bland and boring. Blarah.
– The bright colours were garish.
– The store looks nice but lacks in presentation quality due to rummaging/constant replenishing of stock. So many clothes were creased.
– Prices weren’t uber cheap when quality is considered.
– I prefer Target and Temt for the cheap and not so nasty, and Cue for the style.
Having said that I did find one gem at a reasonable price and bought it. A black spotted dress.