I have had a very lazy long weekend consisting of:
– watching Rush marathon on Foxtel plus DVDs
– eating some more
– reading magazines and cookbooks
– playing with Toby dog
– listening to Angus and Julia Stone
– making a start on the second essay of the semester
– watching Julie and Julia and being inspired to cook.
Soon I am going to make a lychee cocktail to drink and make frittata for my parents and I for dinner.
I haven’t given blogging much of a thought, nor have I taken many photos.
The internet is much slower here and the information divide of the city and country saddens me. To think this is a country of huge opportunities and equality, yet 20 minutes out of a regional town, the internet is slower than a Sunday driver.
I have a few ideas for new blog entries – got the week off uni so will get onto those when I return to Melbourne.
Just logged onto my blog and seen I’ve had 20,011 visitors! Can’t believe it! Thank you 🙂